CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Me and Jesus

childrensmuseumblog.blogspot.com

I read a post on a blog called Life Blessons (love this blog!) in which the blogger wrote about how she viewed Jesus as a child.  I wanted to take a lil' time to do that as well...

It's funny to me - when I was a kid, I believed God could REALLY do AAANNNYYYTHING!  I didn't question WHY He loved me.  I just knew that He did because I'd heard that He loved the world so much that He sent His Son to die AND that God had raised Him from the dead.  I knew the basics of the Gospel.  I believed in my heart and confessed with my mouth.


I had this child-like faith that was so strong.  I would pray and believe that whatever I asked of God He would do!  I invited my friends to church.  I wanted people to know Jesus!  I remember reading through the entire book of Genesis.  I was amazed at the things that God did and the things that He allowed to happen.

No wonder Jesus didn't want the disciples to turn away the little children (Matthew 19:13-15). And I see why He wants us to humble ourselves as little children (Matthew 18:1-5).  I pray that the Lord would restore my child-like faith so that I never forget how beautiful, awesome, and truly breath-taking our God is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...