I LOVE making lists. Tell me how I made this list on paper, but haven't looked for it to finish this post. So I guess this will be my most random post of the year...the first one of the year, too. This just might be my most random post EVER. Happy New Year!
5 things I want to do this year
1. Spend once a month with someone who's older than me. I need mentors in my life. This should be face-to-face. At the apartment or at a meal. Enjoy their company and glean from them.
2. Run a 5K. Actually run this time. Not walk most of it and jog a few minutes. RUN!
3. Finally finish reading the Old Testament. I tell you what, if I read one more list of genealogies...just one mo'!!! Mercy!!! There's some gold in that Old Testament though and I have to read to get through it.
4. Travel to a Spanish-speaking country...still trying to learn Spanish.
5. Deepen my friendships. I have a lot of "friends" but I want to actually know them and be known.