CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Things to pray for

newcreationbiblefellowship.org

If you're like me, your prayer life seems to go through drought and flood season.  Sometimes I feel stuck in a dry season in which I am praying for the same things day after day.  It becomes rather "routine."  The only new things I seem to pray for are things that are brought to my attention by the Holy Spirit or by someone or some event He uses.  I believe that God is listening to me, but I sure don't act like it with my little weak prayers. Then sometimes I have rainy, floody prayer seasons in which I pray fervently and continuously for things that pop-up in everyday life.  I mean, I take those requests to DA THRONE BBBOOOLLLDDDLLLYYY! I pray all over-around-and-through those requests with earnest expectation that God CAN and WILL answer them. During those times I have the feeling of "I know there ain' NOTHIN' my GOD cain't (aka can't) do! HALLELUJAH!" I mean, I know that-I know that-I KNOW-that I know!

If you go through those seasons like me...or maybe this never happens to you but you just want some ideas on things to pray for...check out this. It's from desiringgod.com and entitled "What to Pray For." During my week of intentional prayer, I spent some time praying through some of this list. Thank God for it!  Will you also take the time to pray for some, if not all, of the things on this list? Pray fervently with earnest expectation that God will answer!

2 comments:

C D Swanson

I loved your site and your posts. I saw your comment on "Hey It's Amy" and clicked on your name. I am glad I did, you have a lovely site. Great job of exalting our Lord. I truly enjoyed all of your posts! I look forward to more.

Until then,
God Bless you,
Camille~

God Bless,
Camille~

Ugena Moses

Thanks so much! I really enjoy your blog as well!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...