CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A phone call

Hello there! Picture this:

Set the scene. 1:39 pm.  Friday afternoon. I'm off for the day. Best friend of YEARS (alias Ali) calls.

Me: Hey! Wats up, girl?
Ali: GIRL!!! Guess what?
Me: (Curious now) WHAT?! Good or bad?
Ali: It's REAL good!
Me: First...Ain'tchu at work?
Ali: Yeah, but look, I'm getting married you wanna be my maid of honor?
Me: To WHO?!? WHENNNN?
Ali: Girl you know who, we ain' set no date yet, and we don' even know if we gettin' married fa real but I just wanted to ask you in advance so you can be thinkin' up good stuff for the wedding.
Me: I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER! I thought it was URGENT!
Ali: It IS!!
Me: Are you on break? And why are you callin' me from your work number?
Ali: Naw, I ain't on break... I ain' tryna use my daytime minutes to call you!
Me: Bye!
Ali: Ok, talk to you later! I'll call you back after 9 when my minutes are free.

Be sure to call YOUR friends and those special people in your life just to let them know you care!...when you're NOT at work and when you have plenty of minutes. *chuckles*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...