CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Eavesdropping

Have you ever eavesdropped on a conversation?  Sure you have.  Well...maybe you have.  I have.  Sometimes I heard something I really didn't need to know and sometimes I heard something that pleasantly surprised me and even came in handy. For instance, once I overheard a conversation about a volunteer opportunity that rrrreeeaaalllyyy interested me.  So, I signed up! Ha-ha!  What would it be like if someone eavesdropped on a conversation between two people about the Gospel?
Hmm...maybe the eavesdropper would walk away in disgust - "UGHHH. Somebody tryna proselytize again." Maybe the eavesdropper would think, "Hmm. Jesus? Maybe I should listen in." Maybe they would listen maybe they would leave.  But maybe just maybe they would be very intrigued...listen to the message and accept Christ! Let's pray that that happens the next time 2 people are having a conversation about the Gospel and another person walks by. Maybe it'll be like Matthew 13:8-9:

Other seeds fell on good soil and produced grain, some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. He who has ears, let him hear.

Sow dem seeds, people!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...