CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A life that matters

hutchcraft.com

A life that matters...swewww...does that resonate with you?  I'm only 24 but I often think about how I want to look back on my life when I'm (let's say) 55.  I don't wanna look back and regret all the time I wasted, all the youth I wasted doing dumb things, etc.  I want my life to mean something. Especially while I don't have a husband (or any prospects in front of me) or kids or health issues or limitations.  Do I wanna be remembered for being a 20-something who spent her weekends hittin' the clubs lookin too fly for words? Or do I wanna be remembered as that chick who stayed at the throne of grace?

I've been trying to finish this book for years. I started it when I was 19 I think...then lost it...bought another one when I was about 22...and just picked it up again.  It is very convicting and reminds me that God wants to use His people to get His glorious news of salvation out and that we need HIM to do this.  Reminds me of the importance of prayer...and how much more time I need to spend praying and using my words to share the Good News.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...