CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Struggles

Preview
feeling like this...

So this post is 'bout to get REAL. I've been on the Struggle Bus, and I need to get OFF!

Struggles as of late: being lazy about getting out of bed and having to rush to the first appointment of the day, lies (when I get it in a tight spot and want to make myself look good or just not telling the whole story...), not praying enough, and not reading the Word enough and feeling it (literally). I mentally feel weak when I don't spend enough time in the Word and would rather spend time reading other people's blogs, or a magazine, or something else...anything but the Word.  Being overwhelmed by my job and strugglin' to find my joy in Christ...really ain' even fighting for my joy...read on for more detail.

Pray my strength.
My accountability partner will be holding me accountable to gettin' up on time.

This whole lyin' thing has got to stop! I'm resolved to tell the truth. I may have to fast to get my mind in order..

Praying more and reading the Word more...check! Working on it now! Going through an online Bible Study on the Lordship of Christ now. I remember being at a point in my relationship with the Lord four years ago when I STAYED in dat Word! This lasted for a couple of years, too! I also had more accountability then...guess I'd better get on that and join a small group or something! I "gotta grow...gotta keep seeking His face"- Trip Lee.

And my job...Lord Jesus, have mercy!!!!!!!! Just gotta give those worries and cares over to Him and manage the time He gives wisely.

Fighting for my joy!!!

1 comments:

BeautyStyleGrowth

Yes fight for your joy. It is indeed a battle and we need to fight to stay in the word and in Him. Thanks for visiting. Nice blog you have going here.
K at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...