CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 20, 2013

New friend, Sasha!

This is how I felt with Sasha!

So I've been a bit M.I.A. lately as life as been pretty busy, but...I've come to the conclusion that Sashas are awesome!  Anybody remember that post about my accountability partner, Sasha? Well...I met another girl named Sasha about six months ago.  We finally hung out about two months ago and had a blast!!! I'm not really a cash-carrying shopper anymore - this means I'm more of a window shopper now - but we went out to lunch after church and went shopping!  The shopping was because my work pumps had become dangerous to walk in and I wanted to get a new pair. You ever had a pair of pumps were the heel had become so rounded that any moment on any surface that wasn't carpet was a time for slip-n-slide?? Yeahhhh....that'd become the story of my life. A couple of embarrassing moments but I'd tried to play 'em off.

Anyway, my new friend Sasha is great! We had so much fun hanging out the first day.  Even though she's such a fashionista, and I'm such a wannabe (but too cheap and lazy!).  We had a chance to talk about loving on people, work, her husband, church, and more! It was such a great day!

Be grateful for all the Sashas in your life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...