CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The weakest member

emergingswanawards.blogspot.com

I bought these beautiful clip-on earrings from a thrift store late in the summer.  I'd been looking for a great pair of clip-ons and was determined not to buy any UNTIL I found a pair that I REALLLY liked...and that were cheap. So when I found this pair for only $2.50 in the second-hand shop...I was sold!  Problem with them was that they caused a little bit of an allergic reaction to my left ear lobe.  I was a bit saddened by it but didn't let that stop me from wearin' 'em!  I would just clean the irritated ear and put a bit of Vaseline (what a skin protectant!) on the lobe and then slap on the earring.  All that attention to that one little spot on my body reminded me of the weakest members of the body of Christ and how we need every part of that Body. 1 Corinthians 12:12-26.  Remember this whenever you run into people in the Body that you think are weaker: "No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary" (12:22).

1 comments:

Charity

So true!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...