CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Another award!


Months ago, I was nominated for another blogging award! Wow!  Thanks so much to The Sexy Single Mommy.  Thanks for reading this blog!

As a part of the nomination, I have to share 7 random facts about myself...so here's more about me!  In case you missed the other post with facts about me, check it here.

My Seven Random Facts:

1.  I love to drive - some of my friends jokingly call me a truck driver.
2. I currently live with a Jewish family (and love challah! That is some GOOOOOD bread!).
3. In high school, I was responsible for preparing communion and once used stale crackers for "the body" since we ran out of wafers...should've seen people's faces as they partook...Lord, forgive me...
4. I worked at a local dry cleaners in high school that had segregated restrooms in the 1950s.
5. When I'm out with friends, I have an alter-ego, am a bit loud, and love to make people laugh.  On normal days, I'm very quiet.  I'm definitely an introvert though and get my energy from being alone.
6. I used to be very afraid of dogs when I was a kid...once, I peed on myself while running away from a dog...a dog that wasn't chasing me...
7.  I sang a verse in an R&B song for a friend's album in college.

2 comments:

The Sexy Single Mommy

Your random facts are pretty interesting! Thanks for stopping by to see me and I am glad that you FINALLY (LOL) got your post up! LOL! Where have you been?

Ugena Moses

Lol! Things have been pretty crazy on my end, and I kept forgetting to finish this post! It spent months as a draft.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...