CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 16, 2012

I was nominated for 2 awards!


WOW! Thanks so much to Brittany at The Jovial Mom AND Comfy Kassi at Journey to a Comfortable Me for nominating me for this award!  I'll post later about the second award!

As a part of this, I have to answer the following:

What do you feel your purpose is in life?
to be a blessing to others in any way possible and to point people to Christ

What is your favorite book?
A Yellow Raft in Blue Water.  The story of a Native American grandmother, her daughter, and her daughter's daughter...surprisingly written by a man

Who or what inspires you most in life?
the God-given opportunities that arise with each day. 

Would you rather donate time or money?
money.  I gladly give time but wish I had more $$$ to give

What are your best qualities?
my sense of humor and kindness

If you were an organ in the body which would you be and why?
the tongue (does that count? lol) because I love talking (!!!) and eating!

Why do you blog?
i like to share my experiences and journey with Christ

What is your greatest accomplishment?
pouring into the life of Lakiya Bottle. I discipled her and she is really making an impact for Christ wherever she lives!  I praise God for working through me to draw her to Him!

Who is your role model/hero and why?
this may sound cliche but Jesus.  He was talked about, lied on, abused, and basically murdered for doing what was right...and that NEVER stopped Him!  His great love for us and obedience to His Father...wow!  I wanna bring glory to God through my life as well.

If you could be anything or anyone in the world, what would it be and why?
a full-time missionary that traveled to many places sharing the Gospel, helping the local church, feeding the hungry, helping the homeless, and so much more.  I just have a desire to help people and to make sure they get the opportunity to hear about Jesus

2 comments:

Charity

Aww I love to eat too. You are such an amazing person when I grow up I want to be just like YOU

Ugena Moses

Ha-ha! Aww, thanks. Miss you!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...