CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 31, 2012

Bear with 'em

Scooped from: Digging the Word


"And I truly believe that community is an essential part of this Christian faith we practice.  We are called to open ourselves up to one another, for both the good times and the bad.  We cannot live our lives of faith inside a safe bubble where we only show off the perfection of our lives; no, we have to draw others in even to the bad and the unknown and the messy and the ugly."
-Carmen, Life Blessons

To read the rest of Carmen's post, click here

I have definitely experienced this type of community with a group of ladies I have known for the last four years.  I praise God for them and their willingness to bear with me in the good and bad times, and in the ugliness of sin as I strive to please the Lord.  They hold me accountable; they pray for me; they love me.  Colossians 3:13

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...