CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh prayer...

Scooped from: thegospelcoalition.org

Man, my walk with the Lord had been SLACKING for real up until last week when I actively chose to do something about it.  The Lord reminded me of this website I used to refer to called Discipleship Tools.  Now, I'm going through a study on prayer and also reading through James again.  I've really had to crucify my flesh and make spending time with the Lord a priority again!  With this job, I easily let it become more important than spending time with God...not anymore!! I've decided to MAKE WAR!

Has your walk with the Lord been slackin'?  Check out Discipleship Tools for helpful studies as a way to get back on track and don't neglect going to church on Sundays and even Bible Studies, small groups, and other ways to spur you on!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...