CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 12, 2012

Give me that!

Now, I'm usually pretty late when it comes to music...I finally heard this song on the BET Awards show...I think that's where.  But anyway, this song by Kirk and featuring Mali Music is so real and so inspiring to me. I first heard of Mali Music about two years ago when a friend of mine ran into him while doing music missions. Give me that joy, that God of the Bible, that TRUTH, that hope!!!!!!!!!

God always has a way of getting our attention.  The world needs to see, hear, and experience TRUTH.  The CHURCH needs to rise up and do what's right.  How will they know Jesus is real unless we show Him to them???  Unless we tell them?? Unless we talk the talk AND walk the walk!...working on this...join me!


Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...