CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A place of my own...well, sorta

apartmenttherapy.com

So, I've been lookin' for an apartment y'all.  Well, it doesn't even have to be an apartment, just a place to live.  But I have specific requirements for this place, and I've taken those requests to the Lord.  I've been looking for several months now.  Since I'm living with a family in town, I haven't felt pressed to move out.  Praise the Lord for allowing them to be gracious to me.

Finding the ideal place for me has been a bit challenging because I have very specific requirements....a place with:

-a woman (or more than one woman...I like living with roommates!)
-furniture
-utiliities included
-no pets
-no smoking
-no drugs
-cable included
-internet included
-more than one bathroom
-close to work
-$400 or less a month...

May seem VERYYYY unrealistic (lolol) but I've seen some Craigslist postings that come veryyyy close.  So, I'm praying and trusting the Lord with it.  Until I find something, I'll remain here...only God knows how long I'll be here.  Til then, I'll be content and be ready to watch Him work this thang out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...