CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Work hard...play smart?

rapgenius.com



Ever had a job where you come home so beat that you don't wanna play hard?  Ha-ha.  I'd like to say "Work hard; play smart." I thought about this while I was sitting in the office yesterday.  It was Friday, and I was pretty much done with what I needed to do so I left a little early and decided to play smart!  Ice cream at a local shop and dinner for Shabbot with my new Jewish family (no, I'm not Jewish) and a co-worker.  A nice, calm end to a longgg week.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous

I can't wait to have a job that I love like you! So I can work hard and play smart.

Ugena Moses

Ha-ha. Thanks. My job and I definitely have some frustrating times though...not sure if I love it yet.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...