CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 5, 2012

The lover of my soul


Another one from Kari.  "I'm in Love with You."


As you can see from the music of the day, there's a lil' theme here...I'd been preparing myself for the ultimate human commitment of MARRIAGE (AHHH!!!) by reading plenty of relationship books (here's the first book review if you need to catch up) and praying when the Lord opened by eyes...He reminded me that HE should be the most important Person in my life.  He reminded me that the Person I should seek to please the most; the Person I should love the most; the Person I should get to know the most; and the Person I should reflect the most is Him.  Not a man made of clay.  Don't get me wrong - marriage is a beautiful institution, created by God himself...just do not neglect your relationship with the Lord, ladies.  He's the lover of our souls...and He's jealous for us.

In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
     1 john 4:9-11

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/20-inspirational-bible-verses-about-gods-love/#ixzz1l3qH4xGe

2 comments:

ChicBrie

Lovely post!

Ugena Moses

Thank you! It's been so good learning more about Jesus' life and ministry as I endure this pruning process as I seek to abide in the Vine(John 15)!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...