CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 2, 2012

My hero



breathnotes.wordpress.com


When I was a kid, my hero was my dad.  Plain and simple.  I was a Daddy's girl, I admit it.  He seemed to be invincible and the greatest man alive.  He was fun, AND I could talk to him about important things in my life as I grew up (like boys. lol).  At some point during my teenage years, after I'd begun college, I realized that my dad was simply human - flawed and fallible.  I needed a new hero.  One who would never let me down.  One who was perfect.  Didn't know I already knew Him.

Now my Hero is Christ.  I'm even reading a book now entitled, So, You Want to Be Like Christ? by Charles R. Swindoll.  Great book.  It's making me think and reflect on the Savior, my Hero.

Here's one from Trip Lee aka T-Lee..."Invasion" featuring Jai.


Thank You, Jesus for being my Herohh!! "Uh-oh, uh-oh.  Ya already saved the day!!"

A line from the song sang by Jai's awesomeeee vocal chords.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...