CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mo' musik

getsocialwithamy.com

Before I introduce the next song in our *music mania* aka the "Period of Pieces" let me just say...that it's MARCH!  WOW.

Ok. Now that that's out...I hit a low point this week.  Not a low point as in I was in a pit; stuck in the miry clay.  Nah.  I just felt "stuck." Ever felt like that?  I'm at a point where I have to make a decision in my career: to stay or to go.  Staying would be comfortable yet complacent.  To go would be a huge change...but change often prompts growth.  Not always.  But in my case it would.

I felt like the Lord was sitting back waiting for me to see that I need to move; to leave; to make a change.  He's heard my groaning, my complaining...He's seen my tears.  While I felt like He was not listening, I knew that He was.  I had to take control of my feelings and not let them rule me.  I had to trust Him even though I felt alone.  I had to trust Him because I knew He was right there.  He was right by my side.  I continued to read His Word and to talk to Him and He was faithful as always.

"The Lord has heard my supplication; the Lord receives my prayer." psalm 6:9

"The eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous and His ears are open to their cry." psalm 34:15

Got those from Michelle's Walk.

Now the song!!!!!
Erica Cumbo - "By Your Side."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...