CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 is here BABAYYYY!!!


So, I really like lists…

Here’s a personal list of “Memorable Things from 2011.”

1. Late night chats with friends.
2. Graduating from college!
3. Parades with my mother.
4. Visiting old friends at the nursing home only to realize that the visit blessed me as much as (if not more than) it blessed them. (Nursing Home Shenanigans)
5. Seeing growth in my relationship with the Lord (Progress in Humility).
6. Hosting sleepovers with beloved friends and even younger cousins.
7. Realizing that I’d already accomplished things I wanted to accomplish on another list of mine.
8. Finding a man who had the qualities I was looking for but hadn’t yet realized.
9. Surprising friends with fun, creative gifts! (And I thought I wasn’t creative!)
10. Sharing the Gospel with people and beginning to see them the way the Lord does.

What memories do you cherish from 2011?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...