CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A trip to the L.L.O.K.

ilikeiwishiheart.blogspot.com

The L.L.O.K. affectionately named for my local locus of knowledge...aka the library.  I LOVE LIBRARIES.  Period.  If my local library had a love seat in the middle of the stacks, I'd really be IN LOVE. All started when I was 4 years old and my mom saw a little girl of age 3 in the library reading a book.  My mom was determined to teach me how to read before I began kindergarten and took me to the library often to obtain new books.  And the rest...is history. ha-ha-ha.  But really, I LOVE books and magazines.  Not such a fan of periodicals or news sites but I do like to read things that catch my interest (like most people. lol).  Lately I've been on a relationship tip and have been reading multiple books by Christian authors about dating and marriage so that my relationship(s??) and possibly future marriage (Lord willing!) will be God-glorifying.  And I wanna take some time to work through some things in my own life and heart before I begin sharing my life with a man.  Take a look at my bookshelf.
                                        
barnesandnoble.com                                    lisanotes.blogspot.com                               theologica.ning.com


                                         
barnesandnoble.com                                       goodreads.com                                          barnesandnoble.com


As you can see, I'm on a relationship tip.  These books have been REALLY helpful for me as I prepare for...*gasps!* marriage.  To come: reviews of each book.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...