CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 2, 2016

This is Us


nbc.com

Have you seen this show?!! I love it!

The older I get, the more I enjoy entertainment that is real, complicated, and tells a good story. I'm alllll about a good story. With that, I have been lovin' the new NBC comedy-drama, "This is Us". It's about a white family who adopts a black son to replace the triplet they lost. They end up with a daughter who struggles with her weight, a son who is a B-list actor, and a son who has a high-paying job that no one really understands in addition to a wife and 3 kids. I won't spoil the show for you, but it is amazingly well-done. It covers themes of love, family, race, and life oh-so-well.

Check it out on Tuesday nights on NBC!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...