CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 8, 2016

"You can't even believe what you see"



"Sometimes, you can't even believe what you see", my mama said.

"Huh?", I asked, puzzled. How can you not believe what you see? If you see something, then duhhh...

Example: local election: I saw the results at about 10:11 and figured it was over. I woke up and it was exactly different.

Example 2: A lady saw a man and a woman together often talking and laughing at church. She thought they were dating. She later found out that they were brother and sister.

Sometimes you can't even believe what you see.

In times like these, I'm reminded that the One that I can't see is the One that I can trust and believe.

"For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God." Romans 1:20 NLT

"Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation" Colossians 1:15

Ya know... Things like that :) Praise the Lord!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...