CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Update on my struggles

If you remember from my post quite a while ago about my current struggles, you'll remember that I had some areas of my life that needed WORK. The next several posts will provide updates on those. Let's kick it off with the area I've grown the most in....drum roll please....



careerealism.com


WORK:

Would you believe that the area I've grown the most in is work?? The next updates won't be in any particular order. I've been working on all of these off and on since the February post.

I now feel more settled with my job now that I've been there for over a year. People know my face and relationships of trust have been built. It's pretty exciting to be able to be part of an organization that is really changing the community in which I live for the better. The picture above illustrates how I feel some days with my laptop on one side and the phone to my ear trying to get in touch with someone or remind organizational leaders about an upcoming event. I haven't felt as overwhelmed or

This job, more than any other I've had in my life, has had me at the THRONE OF GRACE because I have been in need of MUCH help and had many TIMES OF NEED. I give the glory to the One to whom it is due - Psalm 54:4 -> "Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is the upholder of my life." Amen.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...