CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 24, 2013

My love life

Scooped from: Fun Box

Relationships are such a hot topic. Even in the church. I hold the opinion that we shouldn't talk about others' relationships in an effort to gossip. We should talk about our own relationships in an effort to share experiences and wisdom and to encourage one another. Doesn't always happen that way now does it?

A dear, old (literally, 70+) friend of mine would often ask about my "love life" whenever I called her. She was so interested in what type of man I would choose. She viewed me as her granddaughter and had such a different perspective on things than I did. On that note, speaking of my love life, some interesting things have happened.

I have recently had an experience in which God has blessed me to be in a great friendship with a man who sincerely loves Him and is so sweet. The Lord has even used this brother to challenge me in my relationship with the Lord - specifically when it comes to my prayer life and sharing the Gospel. I am so thankful to the Lord for this friendship.

I have no idea where it will go, but for now, I am thankful. I haven't always been so patient when it comes to a relationship, so it is evident that the Lord is doin' a WORK in my heart. My plan for my "love life" consists of showing others the love of Christ so that they see Him and praying fervently for others. My love life is so much more than a relationship with a man of clay. It is about the way I love others.

Ponder that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...