CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

In awe of Him


One day several weeks ago I received a text from one of my friends that said, “I am sooo in awe of God!” and talked about him being a self-taught musician.  I was so encouraged by that text!  His dream has been to be a musician and throughout the last year God has opened so many doors and given him so many opportunities to practice! 

Around the same time that I got the text, I was reading this blog called the “Whitacre Adoption” (found the link from the GirlTalk blog).  Reading about their heart for adoption and the reason being because we were adopted by God and reading about their “Gospel-centered” lives made me just overwhelmed by God’s love.  Seeing them live it out was...."Whew!!!"  When I saw the video of them meeting the kids for the first time, the tears flowed.  In my head I was singing the words, “I pour my love on You” to the Lord and it was a wrap.  Ever heard that song?  If not, check it out...really listen to the words and stand in awe of our God...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...