CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Video!

Check out this diddy: "In My City" from Andy "C-Lite" Mineo.


Let's pray for our cities and share Truth with the people in them! There are people in them that need the GOSPEL!

I can remember attending a "March for Jesus" once when I was a teenager.  It seemed really corny but since I wasn't busy and my aunt had invited some of us...I went.  The images of the people marching around the city in this video remind me of that day.

Thinking back, it was so wonderful to see people of different races and denominations coming together to show that we were praying for our city.  We wanted God to do something big in our city.  To change things.  To save people.  The march concluded in a praise and worship event and we even spent time praying for city leaders and such.

What do you dare ask God to do in your city?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...