CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Batgirl and Robin

monoclebunny.deviantart.com
One of my favorite relatives is AJ.  The boy is a NUT.  He's also my sidekick.  We attend all of the family functions together (whether we ride together or meet there).  We grew up together.  The picture above (shout out to monoclebunny!) accurately depicts AJ and I growing up.  He's 3 1/2 years younger than I.  It has been interesting watching him grow up (I know I'm not that much older but ya know!).  I've been reflecting on our relationship and all of the shared memories we have...priceless.  I have been trying to appreciate all of the people that God has placed in my life, and I thank Him for them!  What people in your life do you appreciate?  Think about it.  Then give them a call and tell them how much you value them.  I dare you! :)

2 comments:

Ashley Nichole.

This post was cute :) We all have one person in our lives we grew up with. (not including mom or dad)Mine is my cousin Tyler, he is a year younger than I, we always talk. (since he goes to the same school with me)

Ugena Moses

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the post! I'm sure you and Tyler have as many memories as AJ and I. It's always great to have that family member that really "gets you."

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...