CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Feeling blue?

Hello there!  Ever felt a little...how you say...blue?  Aka "down"..."heavy"..."low"...?  All of those?  Well, it happens to the best of us!  Sometimes one can feel so overwhelmed and feel like no one understands or can help us. Sometimes we cause ourselves to feel this way because of extra pressures/stresses we add to our own lives.  Sometimes we gotta cut some things out of our lives.  I was feelin' a lil' down because of some things going on in my life, and I was at the brink of tears.  Low points are hard on us.  As I looked up from the "miry clay" (I actually felt like I was so low that I had to remove the dirt that buried me to look up...NOW THAT'S LOW!)  the Holy Spirit reminded me that these "light afflictions" are only temporary.  Just like the entry before this one.  And God is all I need!  He IS gonna work things out!  So ya know...I'm gonna rest in Him.  Yeah...gonna chill wit my Dude.  My Savior.  The Almighty Supreme who owns da BIZNESSSS!!!!  No matter what it looks like I'm gon' trust HIM! That's a good place to chout right der'!

I also found this lil' diddy that had me rockin' to da left wit it ayyyy!  It's kinda cute.  For your listening pleasure...



On a better note, look up to HIM who strengthens us!

I waited patiently for the LORD;
         And He inclined to me,
         And heard my cry.
 He also brought me up out of a horrible pit,
         Out of the miry clay,
         And set my feet upon a rock,
         And established my steps.
 He has put a new song in my mouth—
         Praise to our God;
         Many will see it and fear,
         And will trust in the LORD.
 Blessed is that man who makes the LORD his trust,
         And does not respect the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
 Many, O LORD my God, are Your wonderful works
         Which You have done;
         And Your thoughts toward us
         Cannot be recounted to You in order;
         If I would declare and speak of them,
         They are more than can be numbered.

                                                       -Psalm 40:1-5 (NKJV)

Til next time,
U.M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...