CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Givin’ it Back to Him!



Hello there! This song by one of the fabulous Clark sisters, Dorinda, has me groovin’ and wondering whether I should be clappin' or choutin’ or doin’ the Electric Slide or somethin’.  Is that ok?  *Picks up a tambourine instead.* I like this song, ok? 

Over the years the Clark sisters have been queens of praise in the Gospel music industry with deep roots from their mother, Dr. Mattie Moss Clark.  Thank God for blessing them to sing for Him!

I gotta give it back to Him.  Everything.  He’s so worthy of it all.  Everything He’s blessed me with should be used to make Him famous.  My life.  The gifts and talents He’s given me. The home He’s blessed me with.  My relationship and frienships.  The food.  My car.  My bike.  My money.  My computer (*wink wink*).  My time.  Even my thoughts.  My hopes.  My dreams. I gotta share all these with others in ways that show Him to others. I just want Him to be exalted in every area of my life. 

I even want Him to be exalted in the way I handle things.  If He places me in a certain situation – whether it’s a conflict with someone, in the midst of a tough decision, financial situation, or WHATEVER! – I want to give it to Him so that His Holy Spirit can work in and through me to ensure that the way I handle it brings Him glory so that people will say and ask things such as, “Wow. She gave God all the credit.” “What is it about God that makes her give Him the credit?” “Tell me more about this Jesus you speak of.” “God did what?! You think He can do that for me?”  Then I can give them the Gospel and He can be exalted EVEN MORE! YA-ESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wants you to do the same. Let’s walk it out!

Til next time,
U.M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...