CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Let it Snow!

merrydotdandy.com

With forecasts of snow all over the Mid-west heading East, I just wanted to get home.  While I LOVE just looking outta the window watching snow fall and cover the Earth...I just wanted to get home for Christmas to be with my family, and the snow was holdin' me up, man!

Snow is so beautiful...

Ssssyyyykkkkkkkkkeeeeeee.  Snow is overrated. Ha-ha-ha. While beautiful, it tends to slow my pace.  Looking at it from another angle...snow helps me realize that I am not in control, that things and events in life are just "things," and reminds me of the majesty of God.  I mean, look at that photo!

Job 37:6 "He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth,' and to the rain shower, 'Be a mighty downpour.'"
Take time to really honor the Lord and spend time in His presence this Christmas season.  Like one stuck looking outta the window enchanted by the snow falling, spend time basking in the glory of the Lord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...