CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Home for the holidays

sofreshandsogreen.com

Alas, the holiday season is upon us...SO EXCITED!!!!

I'm sitting at the office now...the only one here at the moment so I have free reign to compose a blog post...but I am thankful for so many things!  The Lord has really been gracious to me and for that, I say thank You! I love lists....so here's one...

I'm so grateful for:
1. Salvation of course (GLORY!!!)
2. A loving and supportive family (including a younger brother who thinks he's the big brother)
3. Laughter
4. My Spanish tutor
5. My job - though it is challenging and demanding, it is very rewarding!
6. Wonderful old friends
7. Emotional growth
8. Being stretched mentally
9. New opportunities

And oodles and oodles more!

What are YOU grateful for???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...