CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Are you gonna say something?!

Ok, so here's a real moment:  where will my Jewish family spend eternity?

*Pause*

There aren't Messianic Jews...so they don't believe in Jesus at all.  In fact, they are just more culturally Jewish than anything.  They are great people.  Morally good.  Examples:  they just gave away a CAR last month...I'M living with them for free...they stand up against injustice.  I could go on.

But they don't believe in my Jesus.

Where does that leave them?

When they stand before God...how will that go?

The Bible tells us how that will go...for people who don't know Jesus...

There are so many questions that are running through my mind in regards to this...but they all boil down to one question:  Will I share the Gospel with them?

At least then, I'll have done my part (in addition to praying for the Lord to save them of course), but will I do it?  

Please pray for them...and for me...that I will...

ovoyov.webs.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...