CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stuck

johnalanpick.com

Ever felt...stuck?  Goodness, me!  It is a rough feeling.  Feeling uncertain.  Things seem to be unclear.  It feels like God is distant and taking His time in answering my prayers.  I'm trying not to be anxious but my flesh is weak.  It seems like it would be so much easier if God would just let me take a "sneak peak" into the future so that I can catch a glimpse of how much longer I'll be stuck.  But I know His ways are higher than mine.  They are perfect.  He loves me and He already knows how things will turn out.  No matter where life's journey takes me, I know that when the days are done, I'll be with Him.
Some Scriptures for the stuck days:

"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. "
romans 8:28 esv


"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us."
romans 8:18


"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you."
psalm 32:8 esv


"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
1 thessalonians 5:16-18 esv



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...