CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Getting healthy before the doctor appointment

Slimfast.com


One day I ran into my grandma at the grocery store.

Even though she only lived across town, I didn't spend much time with her aside from family gatherings. This all changed during my senior year of high school when I started going to visit my grandparents every week. But anyway... Back to the story...

Loose recap..
Grandma: "I gotta get some celery and boil it and drink the water I boil it in every day for the next week."
Me: "Why?" My curiosity at work..
Grandma: "I'm going to the doctor next week."

I immediately busted out laughing at the idea of trying to "get healthy" before going to the doctor. But now... The struggle is real!

I've been under quite a bit of stress at work, gained 7 lbs, and my face broke out in some acne that I haven't been able to get rid of in the last month. I'm bout to buy some Slim Fast and drink more water before my doctor's appointment at the end of the month. I have to get it together before then!

It tickles me that we often look for a quick fix in life. Hard work? Stress? Who needs it? Ain nobody got time fa dat! But the Lord uses the hard times, the stressful moments, and the tight timeframes to work in us to produce character, perseverance, hope, dependence, and trust in Him. So I'll go through the hard times to get to the glory...

I'm still bout to buy this Slim Fast though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...