CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Dreamin'



So I'm still in my fabulous hair phase. I've been so busy/occupied that I haven't given myself time to dream and reflect. I read that some of the most successful (?) people reflect and read...a lot.

As I reflect now, I'm thinking about things that I'm thankful for:

1. Jesus
2. Good health
3. Loving family
4. A job where I can live out my values
5. Fun friends
6. This warm weather
7. A dependable car
8. My brown skin and rich heritage
9. Money
10. Dreams
11. A safe community
12. Living near a pond with a fountain
13. The kids of my friends
14. Books
15. Free movies
16. Free food...ok basically free anything-that-I-want-or-need
17. Oh yeah, includes Cato gift cards (I love that store!)
18. The activity of my limbs
19. Vacation
20. Facebook (so I can keep up with friends...and be nosy)
21. Men
22. Game nights
23. Adventures
24. Music
25. This blog

The list could go on. What are you thankful for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...