CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2016

I luh Canada

www.wordans.ca
So there are a few places that are dear to my heart: my hometown, any library, a Bible-teaching church, and...Canada. Lord, have mercy! I luh me some Canada. I've only been once...and it was only for a few hours, but I love the place!

There is something very exhilarating for me about traveling to another country. My passport opens doors that my mind has only dreamed of and my eyes have only seen in pictures and videos. It gives me a chance to experience another culture and to make memories that will last a lifetime! God's creation is beautiful - from the people He made to the cultures He gave them the imaginations to create.

Looking forward to my next trip to Canada!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...