CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2016

Ready for summer

Marksanborn.com


A rabbi, a Black baptist minister, and a
priest walk into the room...sounds like the beginning of a good joke right?

Well, I'll tell you what's no joke. I am ready for summer! For the beach and feeling the sand between my toes. Whew! Thank God for creating all that ocean for me to stare at and "get lost" in.

God's creation is really beautiful, isn't it? And to think He made all of this in 6 days (read the book of Genesis). On the 7th day, He rested! That's what I'm tryna do this summer! I'm not God so I'll be taking more than "one day" off!

I'm looking forward to taking long walks in the evenings, cookouts, lounging by the pool with my feet in the water, eating fresh watermelon, going to the outdoor Farmer's market, and drawing on the sidewalk with the kids. What are you most looking forward to this summer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...