CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

He is too good fa dat!

youramazingplaces.com


God is great, and He is worthy of ALLLLLL our praise! Things in life are not always great or fun but I know that as long as I'm trusting in Him, it will all be ok...even if not until the end.

I've found myself in a complaining mood when I'm supposed to have an attitude of gratitude! Instead of complaining think of something to be thankful for and say that aloud instead!

I'm also believing that God will do some awesome things with work I'm doing in my community. I am banging on heaven's door like the persistent widow in Luke 18. He is too gracious for my murmuring and complaining! I'm gonna trust Him because He's done great things, and I know He ain through yet!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...