CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

Been so long...

Hello there, people!  OH my GOODNESS.  It's been so long since my last post.  I really didn't feel like I had anything meaningful to post during my "hiatus." Ha-ha-ha.  But now...I'MMMM BACKKKKK.  At least for today. 

You ever felt like that in regards to your time with the Lord though?  Like..."it's been SOO long."  So long since I've rested in Your presence.  So long since I've delighted myself in Your Word.  So long since I've shared that News I call Good with another.  So long since I've really PRAYED for those in authority...for my neigbor...for my brothers and sisters in Christ.  Ok.  This is embarrassing.  But true at times.

You ever felt like that?  Be honest?  Your connotation of "SO LONG" could only be a day...or maybe it's a few days...or weeks...

Either way...let's repent and GET IT IN WITH HIM! 

Peace. Love. And Joy...only obtained by abiding in Jesus, allowing God to prune ya, and letting God produce that fruit....AYYYYYYYYYY Glory. Mmmhmmmmmm.

Til next time,
U.M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...