CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Just being honest

Thinking I was cute


For some reason, I've become a consumer of hair. So far, this has only affected me during the last two summers. One of my excuses for this is that I'm growing my hair out. While this is true, I'm also loving how I can change up my look by simply adding new tresses.

I still want to be a good steward of my finances because I have a set amount of money that I can use toward this reach month per my budget (I give a lot to charity and I also want to retire someday and have dinero saved for emergencies, ya feel me?) I want God to be pleased even in the way that I spend the money that He so graciously gives me. So pray for ya girl to steward her money well and not get caught up in being so fabulous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...