CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2016

People matter to God


I read part of a book entitled, A Life that Matters by Ron Hutchcraft. It's a great book on evangelism. With all the thoughts running through my head on the lives of Black men murdered by police and the lives of police officers lost due to retaliation on this thing...my heart hurts. I'm definitely on the side of #BlackLivesMatter. We have to pray, and we have to act. God has given us all that we need to do both. We have to hold our leaders accountable to changing the systemic injustice within the police culture. We have to pray for God to change attitudes, hearts, and minds. We also must communicate and work towards bringing people together. 

This brings me to a point that Ron Hutchcraft made in his book...and one that I keep in mind as I tell people of God's glorious Gospel and share how God wants us to fight against injustice...One thing that I've found to be true...
Scooped from gracelife.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...